Friday, January 21, 2011

Hello 2011

Greetings,

This blog was made in year 2010 but nothing happened because i don't know what to write(honest answer,hehe). I created this blog to share with you my interest in cars or officially said as automotive.I am really passionated about automotive since i was a little boy.Since small,i grow up by playing hot wheels cars,remote control thus playing racing games at play station and computer.After finish my highschool and college,i pursue my study in automotive engineering at university.I always love about cars specially.Racing cars makes me feel excited.That all the short brief that i can tell you guys.I'm not good at writing.I always fail grammar.hehehe.Okay,lets cut it short.I am now launching my first automotive blog "ariffracing.blogspot.com".TQ

No comments:

Post a Comment